Apsis has developed Apsis for EPiServer, a module for integrating ANP2 and ANP3 with EPiServer CMS 5 and 6.
Results from your mail-out, in the form of multiple report pages, can be seen directly within EPiServer. This environment is suitable for the EPiServer editor who wants to work within the same interface when creating, sending and viewing results of newsletter sendings.
Furthermore, Apsis for EPiServer also makes it possible for you to access and work within your ANP environment directly from your EPiServer system. In this way you can benefit from all the functionality and possibilities of ANP, while still within EPiServer CMS. User-friendliness, flexibility and powerful reporting are just some of the parts that make up ANP.
Why choose ANP and Apsis for EPiServer?
- Deliverability: Apsis is a leader within deliverability and getting your e-mail to the inbox
- Ease of use: Manage your newsletters in EPiServer. No need to learn a new system
- Reporting: Extensive statistics and multiple reports directly from your EPiServer interface
- Flexibility: Work in your EPiServer environment, or access ANP and benefit from all its features
Facts about Apsis
- Apsis has more than 5 000 customers in 20 countries, including H&M, Assa Abloy, American Express, Sanoma, Finn.no, Udenrigsministeriet, @Leisure
- Offices in Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmoe.
- Knowledgeable within the field of e-mail marketing
- Sending around 300 million e-mails/month
- Solution considered very user-friendly and easy to grasp
- Fast-growing, profitable, over 100 employees
- Extensive experience within the integrations area